Terms and Conditions for Online Payment
- Introduction: These terms and conditions apply to customers who wish to make payment via the Payment portal for Higgins Overhead Door. It is the responsibility of the customer to have read the terms and conditions before making payment online. It’s also the right of the customer to retain an electronic or printed copy of these terms and conditions.
- Key Terms: Customer understands all payments made on the payment portal of Higgins Overhead Door must be made in the currency of US Dollars. Customer agrees by submitting credit, debit, or banking information in our payment portal that they will apply a one-time payment to be deducted from their designated account. Customer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient funds are available on the nominated card/ bank account to facilitate payment. This payment will be carried out via PayTrace/PAYA Organization depending on the type of payment that is chosen by the customer. It is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that the information provided by Customer for payment is up to date and correct. It is recommended that Customer make and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes. The Customers data/account information that is entered is solely between the customer and the payment organization on their secure website and in no way is the data handled or retained by Higgins Overhead Door, LLC. Customer must enter the appropriate invoice id/Customer name/ job so it may be applied to the correct customer account. (Note: It may take 3-5 business days for your Bank Account(s) to reflect your payment(s). No Payments may be reversed after end of the business day (typically Monday through Friday, 4:30 PM Central time). All payments made after hours will be processed and are final.
*When applying payment for an upfront deposit on a door or material, the door/material will be ordered when the payment has successfully processed and deposited into our financial institution. This also may take 3-5 business days. Please note as per your estimate terms, all deposits are non-refundable.
- Authorization: FOR ECHECKS- by clicking on the designated button to complete a payment, or otherwise authorizing a payment, you authorize Payment to initiate a One-Time echeck payment to the bank routing number/account number that you indicated in the amount of the “Payment Amount” (amount invoiced to you directly by Higgins Overhead Door). These funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as today (Note: It may take 3-5 business days for your Bank Account(s) to reflect the payment(s) to our institution.)
For ACH payments- by clicking on the designated button to complete a payment, or otherwise authorizing a payment, you authorize Payment to initiate a One-Time ACH debit to the bank account you indicated in the amount of the “Payment Amount” (amount invoiced to you directly by Higgins Overhead Door). You understand that because this is an electronic transaction, these funds may be withdrawn from your bank account immediately. (Note: It may take 3-5 business days for your Bank Account(s) to reflect the payment(s) to our institution.)
For Credit Card Payments- by clicking on the designated button to complete a payment, or otherwise authorizing a payment, you agree to pay the amount indicated as the full amount of each payment (“Total Amount Charged”) according to the card issuer agreement governing the card whose details you have provided. All authorizations are subject to the agreements governing your credit or debit card. Payment transactions by card will only be completed after receiving successful authorization from your card company for the Total Amount Charged.
- Possible Charges: The customer is solely responsible for entering the accurate routing and account number on the portal. If your financial institution is unable to electronically withdraw the funds from your Bank Account(s) successfully, you may occur the following fees:
1) $10.00 fee- In the event where a customer types in the wrong routing/account number a $10.00 fee may occur and be payable to Higgins Overhead Door LLC.
2) $10.00 fee- In the event where a customer enters their bank account information, debit/credit card information more than once for any reason and a duplicate charge has been applied, the customer must reach out to Higgins Overhead door to dispute duplicate charges before end of the business day (typically Monday through Friday, 4:30 PM Central time) of the current day to have the charge reversed/waived without any fees. If the customer does not reach out the same day as duplicate payment is entered, a $10.00 fee may occur.
- Returned Payment Charges:
1.) Higgins Overhead Door will assess Returned Payment Charges to the customer if One-Time Bank Payments that the customer submits are returned to us for reasons such as: insufficient funds, closed Bank Account or revoked authorization. This fee may be up to a $45.00 fee payable to Higgins Overhead Door LLC.
2.) Paya will also assess Returned Payment Charges if One-Time Bank Payments that the customer submits are returned for reasons such as: insufficient funds, closed Bank Account or revoked authorization. This fee will be a charge of $ 20.00 due to Paya Inc.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions: Higgins Overhead Door reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.